General Manufacturing Laborer
Do you like working with your hands? Are you comfortable in a shop manufacturing environment? Would you like to work for one of the best metal fabricators in the Cleveland area? If yes, we’d like you on our team.
We’re looking for general manufacturing laborers to work at our Cleveland, Ohio facility. We offer great benefits and continuous training! Many of our employees have been with us for years because we value our employees and invest in their success!
We offer an attractive employment package including:
- Generous Compensation Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- Performance Incentives
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Long-term Job Security
- Ongoing & on the job training
- Friendly, Team-oriented Environment
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Fun employee events – Luncheons, Fishing Trips, Holiday Parties, Grill-outs & More!
- 8-hour day shift: Monday to Friday
- 10-hour night shift: Monday to Thursday, with 2nd shift premium
The Qualified Candidate Must Have:
- Minimum 3 years of shop experience operating a CNC burn table, Oxy fuel, plasma, Bug-o track burner, hand torches, weld repair, shop or relevant experience in construction, skilled trades, etc.
- Ability to safely operate tow motor
- Ability to fill out paperwork, review packing slips & bill of ladings
- Ability to prepare finished product for shipment by identifying, pulling, stamping, packing, crating, loading, and securing product
- Experience in shipping and receiving
- Ability to read blueprints, follow work orders, and work in small teams
- Ability to layout bevels and trim lines, inspect and use inspection tools
- Understand shop math
- Material handling experience — overhead crane picking and lifting, use of chains and plate clamps
- Ability to perform physical labor and lift at least 50 pounds
- High school diploma
- Mechanical aptitude
- Comfortable in a manufacturing setting
- Dependable team player
- Willingness & ability to learn manufacturing processes
Wages are dependent on years of experience and industry knowledge. Please submit your resume here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation, or other protected status.