7500 Grand Division Avenue, Garfield Heights, OH 44125
$17 - $19+ per hour & Great Benefits!
Continued Training & Career Advancement Opportunities!
Previous Experience is a Plus! Mechanical Aptitude Required.
Are you looking for a career change?
Do you have experience in the automotive industry, carpentry, or construction?
Would you like to work for one of the best metal fabricators in the Cleveland area?
If yes, we’d like you on our team!
Halvorsen USA is looking for a Full-time Material Handler to pull and verify materials and supplies on production orders at our Cleveland, Ohio facility. We offer great benefits and continuous training! Many of our employees have been with us for years because we value our employees and invest in their success!
Apply online today!
We offer an attractive employment package including:
- $17 - $19+ per hour - dependent on years of experience and industry knowledge
- Relocation Assistance
- Annual Bonuses
- Annual Raises
- Long-term Job Security
- Ongoing Training
- Friendly, Team-oriented Environment
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Fun employee events – Luncheons, Fishing Trips, Holiday Parties, Grill-outs & More!
- 8-hour day shift: Monday to Friday
- Operate overhead cranes and forklifts to move material around the yard in a safe and efficient manner
- Learn proper rigging and loading techniques
- Load and unload delivery trucks using overhead cranes and forklifts
- Read and understand load list to calculate material size and length when loading
- Operate equipment / machinery and perform other job duties necessary within the shop and yard
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years shop or relevant experience in construction, skilled trades, etc.
- Ability to safely operate an overhead crane with chains
- Ability to safely operate tow motor
- Ability to fill out paperwork, review packing slips & bill of ladings
- Ability to prepare finished product for shipment by identifying, pulling, stamping, packing, crating, loading, and securing product
- Understand and use basic math
- Ability to perform physical labor and lift at least 50 pounds
- Experience in shipping and receiving
- High school diploma or GED
- Dependable team player
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, skill check assessments and drug screen
About us: Halvorsen USA is proud to provide ASME pressure vessels, heavy plate fabrication, ASME-stamped components and parts for many important U.S. and worldwide industries.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.