7500 Grand Division Avenue, Garfield Heights, OH 44125
WELDER / FITTER
Excellent Pay & Great Benefits!
Bonuses & Annual Raises!
Signing Bonus for the Right Candidates!
Previous Experience Required.
Halvorsen USA, one of the top steel fabricators in the US, is seeking to hire a skilled Welder / Fitter at our Cleveland, Ohio facility. We offer great benefits and continued training! Many of our employees have been with us for years because we value our employees and invest in their success!
If you have the required skills, we’d love to have you on our team. We have a great company culture and family-oriented atmosphere. Our generous compensation plan also comes with annual raises, bonuses, and career growth opportunities! Click here to learn more about us!
Apply online and upload your resume today! Completing the online assessment grants you priority consideration!
We offer an attractive employment package including:
- Generous compensation plan
- 2nd Shift, Monday - Thursday
- Signing bonus for the right candidates!
- Annual Bonuses
- Annual Raises
- Long-term Job Security
- Continued training
- Friendly, team-oriented environment
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Fun employee events – Luncheons, Fishing Trips, Holiday Parties, Grill-outs & More!
- Experience in welding & fabricating w/ steel & alloy plate required
- Ability to follow work orders and work in teams
- Ability to weld – flux core, tig welding and/or sub-arc welding
- Understand and use basic shop math
- Ability to perform physical labor and lift at least 50 pounds
- Ability to work standing for an 8-hour shift
- Material handling experience — overhead crane operation, use of chains and plate clamps
- Knowledge of various steels and alloys, NDE processes and requirements
- Fitting & layout experience and ability to read blueprints
- Ability to pass RT (x-ray) examination
- ASME & AWS welding requirements
- Use of various shop fabricating equipment – saws, shears, bug-o track burning, press brakes, plate rolls, hand plasma torch
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, skill check assessments and drug screen
Halvorsen USA is proud to provide ASME pressure vessels, heavy plate fabrication, ASME-stamped components and parts for many important U.S. and worldwide industries. We are one of the best steel fabricators in the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.