7500 Grand Division Avenue, Garfield Heights, OH 44125
Excellent Compensation, Incentives & Benefits!
Halvorsen USA, one of the top steel fabricators in the US, is looking for a Maintenance Technician for our Cleveland, Ohio facility.
If you have the required skills, we’d love to have you on our team. We have a great company culture and family-oriented atmosphere. Our generous compensation plan also comes with annual raises, bonuses, and career growth opportunities! Apply online today!
We offer an attractive employment package including:
- Top Compensation based on experience
- Performance Incentives!
- Long-term Job Security
- Friendly, team-oriented environment
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Relocation Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Fun employee events – Luncheons, Fishing Trips, Holiday Parties, Grill-outs & more!
- 8-hour day shift: Monday to Friday
Qualifications / Requirements – Maintenace Technician:
- 5 years' experience servicing, repair, preventative maintenance in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read blueprints, electrical schematics, hydraulic schematics, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot and Isolate breakdowns and bring machinery back on-line
- Experience planning and managing a preventative maintenance program
- Proficient computer skills required for planning and purchasing of repair components
- Experience with hydraulic presses, lift trucks, welding for repairs, machine shop tools for repairs
- Industrial electrical - 110, 220, 480V, 3-phase, etc.
- Maintenance certifications from industry recognized institutions a plus
- Organized, self-motivated, ability to take direction & anticipate needs from Operations
- Good communication and team player attributes
- Good mechanical aptitude, spatial reasoning, and problem solving
Halvorsen USA is proud to provide ASME pressure vessels, heavy plate fabrication, ASME-stamped components and parts for many important U.S. and worldwide industries. We are one of the best steel fabricators in the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation, or other protected status.