422 Eastchester Drive, High Point, NC 27262
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHS
Strong Pay Plan and Great Benefits Hiring Experienced Techs Now!
Walk-In Applicants are Welcome!
Vann York Auto Group is hiring now for automotive Service Technicians. Due to increasing customer demand, we need to add to our team of experienced Service Technicians immediately. Dealership experience is preferred but not required. Service Tech experience is required.
Service Technician - Job Description:
The Service Technician is responsible for identifying and performing vehicle service, repairs and routine maintenance according to skill and certifications.
Service Technician - Job Responsibilities:
- Examine customers’ vehicles for main concern and provide maintenance recommendations
- Request necessary parts
- Perform quality checks to assure that repair and maintenance work meets dealership and manufacturer standards
- System diagnostics to include engine and transmission, troubleshooting, and pre-delivery inspections
- Routine maintenance to include basic oil, filter, lube and tires
- Test vehicles both before and after repair
- Other duties may be assigned according to expertise and certifications
Service Technician - Job Requirements:
- Dealership Experience is preferred but not required
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Good work ethic and self-motivated with the drive to learn and succeed
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check and pre-employment drug screening
- Performance Based Pay Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plan Benefits
- Paid Vacation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include MVR, background check and drug screen.