304 N Oak Forest Rd., Goldsboro, NC 27534
Automotive Finance Manager
At least 3 years of Experience is Required
The Deacon Jones Family has been proudly serving North Carolina for over 40 years. Our motto is: 'We Treat You How We Would Like to be Treated'. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
Deacon Jones Hyundai needs to hire an experienced Finance Manager to join our team! We provide excellent compensation and benefits, a friendly, professional work environment, and opportunities for advancement. We value our employees and invest in their success.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay plan!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee purchase program
- Paid Vacation / Sick time
- Opportunity for advancement
Responsibilities - Finance Manager:
- Explain features, advantages and benefits regarding options best suited for our clients
- Process loan/titling and miscellaneous documents efficiently
- Make sure all laws regarding fund acquisition and expenditure are followed
- Develop cost-reduction strategies
- Oversee employees who are responsible for compiling reports or budgets
- Provide all gathered information and assessments to top executives
- Maintain great lender relationships
- Explain all aspects of a customer's purchase ensuring 100% satisfaction
- Engage in business development to encourage referrals and repeat business
- Meet dealership sales goals
- Maintain high Customer Satisfaction Index scores
Qualifications/Requirements - Finance Manager:
- At least 3 years of F&I experience is required
- Understand and comply with federal/state/local regulations which affect the new/used vehicle purchase and finance department
- Strong communications skills, team oriented
- Computer proficient
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.