7500 Grand Division Avenue, Garfield Heights, OH 44125
Excellent Compensation, Incentives & Benefits!
Earn $85K - $100K+ Annually!
ASME Experience is a Plus!
Halvorsen USA, one of the top steel fabricators in the US, is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to work alongside and learn from our senior engineer at our Cleveland, Ohio facility.
Previous education in Mechanical Engineering and experience managing / supporting steel fabrication projects is required.
If you have the required skills, we’d love to have you on our team. We have a great company culture and family-oriented atmosphere. Our generous compensation plan also comes with annual raises, bonuses, and career growth opportunities! Apply online today!
We offer an attractive employment package including:
- Top Compensation: $85,000 - $100,000+ a year based on experience
- We pay more for ASME experience!
- Performance Incentives
- Long-term Job Security
- Friendly, team-oriented environment
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Fun employee events – Luncheons, Fishing Trips, Holiday Parties, Grill-outs & More!
- 8-hour day shift: Monday to Friday
- Formal education in mechanical engineering required
- Experience in managing or supporting steel fabrication projects required
- Familiar with welding, plate bending, plate rolling, plate cutting processes, and general fabrication techniques
- Good mechanical aptitude, spatial reasoning, and problem solving
- Experience communicating with customers, estimating jobs, writing orders/work instructions, purchasing materials, etc.
- Computer skills including AutoCad required
- Good communication skills with employees and customers
- Good project management skills – ASME Code construction related
- Organized and self-motivated
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Must pass pre-employment screening
Halvorsen USA is proud to provide ASME pressure vessels, heavy plate fabrication, ASME-stamped components, and parts for many important U.S. and worldwide industries. We are one of the best steel fabricators in the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation, or other protected status.