1115 North Brightleaf Blvd., Smithfield, NC 27577
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR
Potential Income: Up to $75K!
Only Experienced should Apply!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Deacon Jones GM of Smithfield was established in 1970 and has been serving NC for over 40 years. We treat our people the way we want to be treated! Our unmatched service and diverse Buick, Chevrolet, GMC inventory have set us apart as the preferred dealer in Smithfield. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
Deacon Jones GM of Smithfield needs to hire Service Advisors / Writers. Are you ready to join the team that brings the power of YES? Don’t wait - apply today! We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Competitive pay plan!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee purchase program
- Paid Vacation / Sick time
- Opportunity for advancement
Responsibilities - Service Advisor:
- Schedule appointments with customers
- Meet and greet customers
- Work with customer and technician to identify required maintenance using service history data
- Advise customers on necessary/suggested services, notify customer of any current special promotions and upsell additional services
- Compute cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer
- Estimate cost of mechanical, electric, or other repairs
- Enter itemized estimate on service order and explain estimate to customer to gain their understanding of all services provided
- Determine progress of repair/service orders and inform customer accordingly
- Ensure comprehensive re-delivery check of customer vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and that all items identified for service/repair have been carried out appropriately and on schedule
- Review results of customer satisfaction surveys with service manager
- Establish positive relationships with customers
Qualifications/Requirements – Service Advisor:
- Must have experience with demonstrated success as an Auto Service Advisor/Writer and have a pattern of 'sticking around'.
- Must be adept at working a plan for success and understand the processes necessary to achieve their objectives.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid in-state driver's license
- Professional personal appearance
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.