1115 North Brightleaf Blvd., Smithfield, NC 27577
Automotive Delivery Coordinator
Career Advancement / Hiring Now!
Deacon Jones GM of Smithfield provides Luxury Vehicles and Exemplary Service to our customers and needs to hire a Delivery Coordinator to join our team. When a customer picks up their new vehicle, you will teach them how to operate the features, assist them with setting up the navigation system, etc. Ideal applicants will be friendly and courteous with excellent customer service skills. Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
Deacon Jones GM of Smithfield was established in 1970 and has been serving NC for over 40 years. We treat our people the way we want to be treated! Our unmatched service and diverse Buick, Chevrolet, GMC inventory have set us apart as the preferred dealer in Smithfield. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
- Great pay plan!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee purchase program
- Paid Vacation / Sick time
- On-going training
- Opportunity for advancement
- A positive and professional work environment
Responsibilities - Delivery Coordinator:
- Learn about and have a working knowledge of all vehicle models
- Greet and assist guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner
- Showcase purchased vehicles with enthusiasm and knowledge
- Set up Bluetooth Systems and Navigation
- Assist Sales Consultants with demonstrations of vehicle features when needed
- Assist guests with vehicle test drives
- Communicate the importance of completing the customer service survey
- Assist management and Sales staff with additional tasks as needed.
Qualifications/Requirements – Delivery Coordinator:
- Friendly and professional with excellent customer service and communication skills
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and motivated to succeed
- Organized, detail oriented, and works well as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Accomplish tasks with little supervision
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Office
- Must meet company’s employment requirements
- A valid driver’s license and clear driving record and criminal background
- Flexible work schedule including some Saturdays and/or Sunday afternoons.
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.