7500 Grand Division Avenue, Garfield Heights, OH 44125
WELDER / FABRICATOR
Excellent Compensation, Incentives & Benefits!
Halvorsen USA, one of the top steel fabricators in the US, is looking for a Welder/ Fabricator at our Cleveland, Ohio facility.
Previous experience in welding and fabricating with steel & alloy plate required.
Current Positions Available:
First and/or Second Shift TIG Welder
Second Shift FLUXCORE/MIG Welder
Second Shift SUBARC Welder
If you have the required skills, we’d love to have you on our team. We have a great company culture and family-oriented atmosphere. Our generous compensation plan also comes with annual raises, bonuses, and career growth opportunities! Apply online today!
We offer an attractive employment package including:
- Excellent Compensation based on experience
- Performance Incentives
- Long-term Job Security
- Relocation Assistance
- Friendly, team-oriented environment
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Sick Days
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Fun employee events – Luncheons, Fishing Trips, Holiday Parties, Grill-outs & More!
- 8-hour day shift: Monday to Friday
Required Experience - Welder/Fabricator:
- Experience in welding & fabricating w/ steel & alloy plate
- Ability to follow work orders and work in teams
- Ability to weld – flux core and/or sub-arc welding
- Understand and use basic shop math
- Ability to perform physical labor and lift at least 50 pounds
- Ability to work standing for an 8-hour shift
- Material handling experience — overhead crane operation, use of chains and plate clamps
Preferred Skills - Welder/Fabricator:
- Knowledge of various steels and alloys, NDE processes and requirements
- Fitting & layout experience and ability to read blueprints
- Ability to pass RT (x-ray) examination
- ASME & AWS welding requirements
- Use of various shop fabricating equipment – saws, shears, bug-o track burning, press brakes, plate rolls, hand plasma torch
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Must pass a pre-employment screening
Halvorsen USA is proud to provide ASME pressure vessels, heavy plate fabrication, ASME-stamped components, and parts for many important U.S. and worldwide industries. We are one of the best steel fabricators in the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation, or other protected status.