7500 Grand Division Avenue, Garfield Heights, OH 44125
Excellent Pay, Performance Incentives & Great Benefits!
Earn $65K - $85K+ Annually!
Signing Bonus for the Right Candidates!
Previous Fabrication Shop Supervisor Experience Preferred.
Halvorsen USA, one of the top steel fabricators in the US, is looking for a Shop Supervisor to provide leadership and direction for our employees at our Cleveland, Ohio facility. Ideal candidates will have prior shop fabrication supervisor/management experience.
If you have the required skills, we’d love to have you on our team. We have a great company culture and family-oriented atmosphere. Our generous compensation plan also comes with annual raises, bonuses, and career growth opportunities! Click here to learn more about us!
Apply online and upload your resume today! Completing the online assessment grants you priority consideration!
We offer an attractive employment package including:
- Generous compensation plan: $65,000 - $85,000+ a year
- Signing bonus
- Performance Incentives
- Long-term Job Security
- Friendly, team-oriented environment
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- On-the-job training
- Fun employee events – Luncheons, Fishing Trips, Holiday Parties, Grill-outs & More!
- 8-hour day shift: Monday to Friday
- Coordinate the daily activities of shop projects
- Answer all technical questions from both team members and customers
- Order materials as needed
- Assist with the maintenance of the facility and equipment
- Ensure product quality
- Track project time and materials
- Enforce company policies and procedures
- 5+ years' shop fabrication management experience
- Experience leading a team of at least 10 people
- Basic computer skills
- Blueprint reading, inspection, overhead crane & shipping/receiving experience
- Good leadership skills with the ability to hold people accountable
- Good communication & organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- ERP and CAD experience preferred
- Welding and metal forming experience preferred
- Fabrication code experience: ASME, API, AWS, ISO, etc.
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, skill check assessments, and drug screen
Halvorsen USA is proud to provide ASME pressure vessels, heavy plate fabrication, ASME-stamped components and parts for many important U.S. and worldwide industries. We are one of the best steel fabricators in the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation, or other protected status.