7500 Grand Division Avenue, Garfield Heights, OH 44125
MANUFACTURING ACCOUNT MANAGER
Excellent Compensation, Incentives & Benefits!
Earn $60K - $70K+ Annually!
Halvorsen USA, one of the top steel fabricators in the US, is looking for a Manufacturing Account Manager to plan and coordinate metal construction projects at our Cleveland, Ohio facility. This is not a sales position.
Previous Account Management / Inside Sales Support / Project Manager experience in Metal/Steel Fabrication service centers or other related fields preferred. Customer Support experience is a must!
If you have the required skills, we’d love to have you on our team. We have a great company culture and family-oriented atmosphere. Our generous compensation plan also comes with annual raises, bonuses, and career growth opportunities! Apply online today!
We offer an attractive employment package including:
- Top Compensation: $60,000 - $70,000+ based on experience
- Performance Incentives
- Long-term Job Security
- Friendly, team-oriented environment
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Fun employee events – Luncheons, Fishing Trips, Holiday Parties, Grill-outs & More!
- 8-hour day shift: Monday to Friday
- 2 years of Account Management / Inside Sales with experience in metal fabrication, steel service center, machine shop, construction, or product manufacturing is required
- Customer service experience
- Familiar with processes such as welding, plate bending, plate rolling, plate cutting, and general fabrication techniques
- Experience communicating with customers, writing orders/work instructions, purchasing materials, creating AutoCAD drawings, or solid modeling, etc. preferred
- Computer systems experience such as Windows, Office, AutoCAD, ERP, etc.
- Good math skills, pricing of materials, estimation of internal labor costs
- Organized, self-motivated, ability to function as a team player
- Ability to form great customer relationships and track orders through to completion
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Must pass a pre-employment screening
Halvorsen USA is proud to provide ASME pressure vessels, heavy plate fabrication, ASME-stamped components, and parts for many important U.S. and worldwide industries. We are one of the best steel fabricators in the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation, or other protected status.