7500 Grand Division Avenue, Garfield Heights, OH 44125
ENGINEER / PROJECT MANAGER
Excellent Compensation, Incentives & Benefits!
Great Opportunity to Work Alongside our Senior Engineers!
Halvorsen USA, one of the top steel fabricators in the US, is looking for an Engineer to work alongside and learn from our Senior Engineer as well as plan, direct, and coordinate metal construction projects at our Cleveland, Ohio facility.
A formal education in an engineering discipline is required. Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
If you have the required skills, we’d love to have you on our team. We have a great company culture and family-oriented atmosphere. Our generous compensation plan also comes with annual raises, bonuses, and career growth opportunities! Apply online today!
We offer an attractive employment package including:
- Top Compensation based on experience
- Performance Incentives – Earn $60K - $90K+ a year!
- Long-term Job Security
- Friendly, team-oriented environment
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Relocation Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Fun employee events – Luncheons, Fishing Trips, Holiday Parties, Grill-outs & More!
- 8-hour day shift: Monday to Friday
Qualifications / Requirements – Engineer / Project Manager:
- Formal education in an engineering discipline – Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Experience in managing or supporting steel fabrication projects
- Familiar with welding, plate bending, plate rolling, plate cutting processes, and general fabrication techniques
- Good mechanical aptitude, spatial reasoning, and problem solving
- Experience communicating with customers, estimating jobs, writing orders/work instructions, purchasing materials, etc.
- Computer skills including AutoCad & Solidworks
- Good communication skills with employees and customers
- Good project management skills – ASME Code construction related
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident
- Must pass pre-employment screening
Halvorsen USA is proud to provide ASME pressure vessels, heavy plate fabrication, ASME-stamped components and parts for many important U.S. and worldwide industries. We are one of the best steel fabricators in the United States.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation, or other protected status.