8383 Brook Park Road Parma, OH 44129
Automotive Receptionist / Cashier
Full-Time / Hiring NOW!
Bob Gillingham Ford is seeking to hire a Full-Time Receptionist / Cashier to greet visitors, answer calls and provide an excellent first impression of our dealership to our valuable customers. You will also perform cashier duties. Work Monday and Thursday evenings and Saturday.
You MUST upload a resume and complete the assessment to be considered for employment. No phone calls please. We will contact applicants that qualify.
Bob Gillingham Ford is a third-generation, family-owned dealership that has successfully served customers in Northeastern Ohio for over 60 years. We believe culture makes a difference and strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers and community. Bob Gillingham Ford values our employees and invests in their success.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Product and service discounts
- Career advancement opportunities
- Closed on Sundays
- A friendly and professional work environment
Responsibilities - Receptionist/ Cashier:
- The receptionist is a vital member of our dealership and must present a helpful, friendly and professional impression to all visitors and customers.
- Greet and assist visitors and customers with a smile and professional demeanor
- Answer calls on a multi-line telephone system in a courteous, professional manner
- Screen and forward incoming calls to the appropriate area
- Take and relay accurate messages.
- Provide pricing information, itemize and total purchases
- Collect payments by cash, check, or charge; make change and balance cash drawer
- Perform other duties as requested
Requirements - Receptionist / Cashier:
- Experience is preferred. We will train a qualified applicant.
- Must be a well-spoken, outgoing and friendly professional
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manners
- Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Able to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Well-groomed, professional appearance
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.