1115 North Brightleaf Blvd., Smithfield, NC 27577
Automotive BDC Service Representative
Very Competitive Pay Plan + Great Benefits!
Deacon Jones GM of Smithfield was established in 1970 and has been serving NC for over 40 years. We treat our people the way we want to be treated! Our unmatched service and diverse Buick, Chevrolet, GMC inventory have set us apart as the preferred dealer in Smithfield. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
We are seeking to hire BDC Service Representatives for our busy Service Department. Experience is preferred but we will train the right candidates. This is a great opportunity for applicants with automotive BDC experience, or for someone with customer service/telephone contact experience. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Very competitive pay plan!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee purchase program
- Paid Vacation / Sick time
- Opportunity for career advancement
Responsibilities – BDC Service Representative:
- Answer all incoming service calls
- Schedule service appointments
- Call customers for follow up’s, appointment reminders, missed appointments, and to bring customers into the dealership for service.
- Interact with customers as well as with all dealership departments.
- Some filing and cash handling.
- Gather data for outgoing calls.
- Candidates must be reliable and must report to work promptly when scheduled.
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications/Requirements - BDC Service Representative:
- Experience is preferred. We will train qualified candidates.
- We are seeking friendly, upbeat people who enjoy talking on the phone and answering our customers' questions
- Exceptional communication skills
- Willingness to obtain product knowledge, a positive attitude, and great organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task, follow direction, be open to change, work effectively under pressure, and to positively defuse negative situations with customers.
- Professional personal appearance
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some Saturdays
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.