400 Highline Drive, East Wenatchee, WA 98802
Automotive Service Technician
Generous Flat Rate Pay Dependent on Experience
Up to $5,000 sign on bonus for the right candidate! Productivity bonuses rewarding hard work!
Multiple Bays Available!
Potential Relocation Assistance Available!
At least 1 year of Automotive Experience Required
We pay for certfications and we will certify!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Join our outstanding team at Apple Valley Honda, part of The Nelson Family Automotive Group. We are an established, fully equipped, airconditioned, full-service auto repair shop. We reimburse for certifications earned while employed and ensure our technicians receive the training they need.
We understand the importance of community and are always looking for outgoing and sociable individuals to help our team grow. We look for individuals who not only work hard but take pride in the work that they do for the community that we serve. Qualified applicants are to upload a resume and complete the assessment. No text messages or Google Docs.
Schedule: Available Monday through Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Diagnose and repair to specifications - brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Generous Flat Rate Pay
- Productivity Bonuses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Up to $5,000 Sign on Bonus depending on experience!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Voluntary sickness and accident insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Vacation time and holidays
- A/C Shop
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities – Service Technician:
- Performs RO's efficiently and in accordance with dealership standards.
- Tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnoses, maintains, and repairs vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air-conditioning.
- Communicates directly with Service Advisors so that clients can be informed if any additional service is needed.
- Additional tasks as assigned
Qualifications/Requirements – Service Technician:
- Must be experienced and aware of the latest practices and technology and be a persistent problem solver.
- At least 3-5 years of progressive experience in Automotive Service
- Honda dealership experience highly preferred, but not necessary
- Be a persistent problem solver
- Ability to answer customer’s questions at varying levels of technical understanding.
- Ability to encourage vehicle service/maintenance and problem prevention with customers
- Ability to properly document concerns on repair orders
- Knowledge of and ability to follow warranty and service policies and procedures
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
Apply Valley Honda is proud to be a recipient of the 2019 Honda President’s Award. Our family-owned and operated car dealership proudly caters to motorists all over North Central Washington and beyond with comprehensive automotive services.
Apple Valley Honda is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualification, merit and business need.