400 W. Wade Hampton Blvd., Greer, SC 29650
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIANS
We have positions available for the
ASE Certification required!
We also need to hire Apprentice Technicians
We offer the highest wages in the market AT CLOCK TIME, not based on a flat-rate.
Apply online and upload your Resume!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome
BENSON CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP is hiring now for Automotive Service Technicians for the night shift! At Benson you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Benson is committed to your success and invested in your future. We are a great company with great benefits and you’ll have plenty of time to spend with your family!
We have a strong and committed staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers’ needs.
Service Technician - Job Description:
We are looking for General Technicians to work the night shift. You will be working on reconditioning our Used Cars and in the New Car prep team. This is a Monday-Friday night-shift position.
Service Technician - Job Responsibilities:
- Receive repair orders from dispatcher and take to stall area.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Road-test vehicles when required or refer to the test technician.
- Attend factory-sponsored training classes.
- Ensure that customers' cars are kept clean.
- Keep shop area neat, clean, and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Service Technician - Job Requirements:
- Experience required
- High CSI
- ASE required
- Ability to work the night shift
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
Service Technician - Job Benefits:
- Wages at CLOCK TIME, not based on a flat-rate
- Medical Plan Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Company-provided training and education
- Generous incentive and bonus programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.