229 East Jefferson Street Springfield, IL 62701
Safely operate a tractor-trailer truck and 58’ trailer with five car capacity.
Load and unload vehicles and cargo.
Properly track and document activity log.
More Info / Apply
229 East Jefferson Street, Springfield, IL 62701
CDL Class A Drivers
Great Pay and Benefits!
1 year of OTR Experience Required
Isringhausen Imports Luxury Automobile Dealer is looking for Class A CDL Driver for an enclosed vehicle transporter. We are replacing a long-term retiring employee. This is full time work but not a consistent schedule. Sometimes on the road on weekends and other times home for a week or more. Porsche race vehicle transport driver also needed or can combine duties.
Isringhausen Imports is a family owned and operated dealership. We consider customer satisfaction our highest priority. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Great Pay!
- Opportunities for Bonuses
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer truck and 58’ trailer with five car capacity
- Load and unload vehicles and cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after every trip
- Monitor truck and trailer maintenance schedules
Qualifications/Requirements - CDL Class A Driver:
- Class A CDL License
- At least 1 year of OTR Experience or recent Truck Driving School Graduate
- Military experience is accepted
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.