9525 East RL Thornton Freeway Dallas, TX 75228
Performs multi-point inspection of vehicle including fluids, battery, brakes, belts, etc. Performs oil and filter changes.
More Info / Apply
9525 East RL Thornton Freeway, Dallas, TX 75228
Automotive Quick Service / Lube Technician
Cowboy Toyota is a family-owned and operated Toyota dealership with owners available on site. Located 5 miles east of Downtown, we help car buyers from Arlington to Rockwall. We have the highest google ratings and customer satisfaction ratings on the internet!
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success and need to hire a Quick Service / Lube Technician to start immediately.
- $12 - $14 per hour, depending on experience
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Vacation
- Company-provided training
- No Sundays!
Responsibilities - Quick Service Tech:
- Performs multi-point inspection of vehicle including fluids, battery, brakes, belts, etc.
- Performs oil and filter changes
- Accurately records inspection data via PC based software
- Check tire pressure, grease bearings and inspect repairs
- Light line maintenance including belt and tire replacement
- Keep shop area neat and clean and be able to account for tools
- Team setting. Must work well with others.
Requirements - Quick Service Tech:
- Experience is a plus but not required. Training is provided!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license and good driving record
- Team oriented
- Good work ethic and customer service skills
- Reliable transportation
- Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA and must be able to pass pre-employment requirements including MVR, drug test and valid driver’s license.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities to apply.