1009 E. Oglethorpe Hwy. Hinesville, GA 31313
Perform multi-point inspection of vehicle including fluids, battery, brakes, belts, tires, etc.
More Info / Apply
1009 E. Oglethorpe Hwy., Hinesville, GA 31313
Express Lube Technician
Hiring NOW / Willing to Train!
Full-time / Advancement Potential
Apply first online and submit your Resume, or stop by -
Walk-in Applicants are welcome to apply!
Vaden Nissan of Hinesville is busy with a high volume of business and is seeking to hire Express Lube Technicians to perform oil changes, tire rotations, light line maintenance/repairs, etc. Experience is preferred but not required. We provide excellent training for qualified applicants. Upload your resume and complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
The Vaden family owns and operates 10 dealerships in three states. We have successfully built relationships with thousands of customers across the Southeast and actively supported several charities and our community for over 50 years. We value our employees and invest in their success!
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Excellent training!
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance: accident, disability, life, critical illness and cancer wellness
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Enjoy working in our climate-controlled shop with the latest equipment
- Employee discounts
- Career advancement opportunities
- A positive and professional team environment
Responsibilities - Express Lube Technician:
- Perform multi-point inspection of vehicle including fluids, battery, brakes, belts, tires, etc.
- Change or top off all fluids, check/change oil filter, grease bearings, etc.
- Change, mount and balance tires
- Check tire pressure and add air as needed
- Perform light line maintenance/repair
- Keep shop area neat and clean and account for tools
Qualifications - Express Lube Technician:
- Experience is preferred OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- Automotive operational knowledge/working knowledge of shop equipment is preferred
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR and drug screen.
The Vaden family also owns an alternate transportation company, two Allstate insurance agencies, a proprietary software development company, a wholesale parts distribution division and a management company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.