4796 Riverside Dr. Macon, GA 31210
Determine each customer's vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening.
Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc.
More Info / Apply
4796 Riverside Dr., Macon, GA 31210
Automotive Sales Consultant
Paid Training - $2000/ Month for Two Months Guaranteed plus Bonuses and Commission!
Experience Preferred but Not Required!
Sales Experience in Any Industry is a PLUS!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Sutton Acura is proud to be recognized as the preferred new Acura dealer serving Macon, Milledgeville, Warner Robins, Griffin, and the Middle Georgia areas. We strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our dealership. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community.
At Sutton Acura, sales are booming and we are hiring now for Sales Consultants to keep up with consumer demand! Don't you want to start a career where your efforts are appreciated and rewarded? At Sutton Acura your income potential is unlimited! Our Sales People receive a very Progressive Pay Plan!
We welcome applicants from industries such as Travel, Hospitality, Restaurants, Cell Phone Sales, Insurance, Real Estate, etc. We train the right candidates for the exciting field of luxury auto sales!
- Progressive pay plan!
- Paid Training ($2000 / month for 2 months) + bonuses and comission
- No Sundays, Very Flexible!
- Medical and Dental Plan Benefits!
- 401(k) plan!
- Company-provided training and education!
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening.
- Set appointments.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Introduce customers to Service Department personnel for future maintenance and service
Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Prior auto sales experience is not required - Sales experience in any industry is a plus!
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.