15875 S Tamiami Trail Fort Myers, FL 33908
Diagnose auto problems and perform quality repair and maintenance work according to experience and certifications.
More Info / Apply
15875 S Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL 33908
Automotive Service Technician
Salary + Performance Bonus Paid Weekly!
NEW Climate-Controlled Facility & Equipment!
Excellent Income, Benefits, and Training
Jaguar & Land Rover Fort Myers is a GREAT place to have a Rewarding Career! We need to hire Auto Service Technicians to perform vehicle repairs and routine service/maintenance according to experience and certifications. Enjoy working in our NEW climate-controlled, state-of-the-art facility with NEW equipment, extra bays and space, and built-in toolboxes!
Jaguar & Land Rover Fort Myers is a positive, upbeat, award-winning dealership that believes honesty, integrity, and 100% customer satisfaction is the only way to do business. We appreciate our employees and invest in their success! Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
We Provide Excellent Benefits:
- Salary + Performance Bonus Paid Weekly!
- $37K - $155K/year based on experience, certifications, and performance
- Ongoing Training
- Medical and Dental Health Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after 12 months
- 401(k) Plan
- Closed on Sunday
- New busy shop with lots of work
- Team Environment
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Diagnose vehicle problems and perform quality repair and maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards including engine, transmission, suspension, heating, and air conditioning, steering, brakes, exhaust systems, and more.
- Learn new information in training sessions
- Keep shop neat and account for dealership-owned tools
- Other duties may be assigned according to skill level and certifications
Qualifications - Service Technician:
- Automotive repair experience preferred
- Experienced? Must provide own tools
- Dealership experience preferred
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Must be versatile in skills and tasks performed
- Working knowledge of shop equipment
- Must be analytical with good problem-solving skills
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and be a current resident
- Must pass a pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer