15875 S Tamiami Trail Fort Myers, FL 33908
Greet and assist visitors and customers in a friendly and efficient manner. Answer calls on a multi-line telephone system in a courteous, professional manner.
More Info / Apply
15875 S Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL 33908
Jaguar Land Rover of Fort Myers, a luxury, award-winning dealership, is seeking to hire a Receptionist for our Service Department to handle client facing duties as well as general office management tasks. Ideal candidates will be experienced, friendly, outgoing, well-spoken professionals.
We believe culture makes a difference and strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success!
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical and Dental Health Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after 12 months
- 401(k) Plan
- Closed on Sundays
- A positive and professional work environment
Responsibilities - Receptionist:
- The receptionist is a vital member of our dealership and must present a helpful and professional impression to all visitors and customers
- Greet and assist visitors and customers in a friendly and efficient manner
- Answer calls on a multi-line telephone system in a courteous, professional manner.
- Screen and forward incoming calls to the appropriate area.
- Take and relay accurate messages.
- Provide general clerical support such as: receive and sort mail/deliveries/couriers, create and organize files, etc.
- Perform other duties as requested
Requirements - Receptionist:
- Experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant is preferred but not required
- Must be a well-spoken, outgoing and friendly professional
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manners
- Exceptional customer service skills and accurate attention to detail
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Able to efficiently multi-task and solve problems
- Professional, well-groomed appearance
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.