15875 S Tamiami Trail Fort Myers, FL 33908
Diagnose automotive problems and perform quality repair and maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards.
More Info / Apply
15875 S Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL 33908
Automotive Service Technician
Up to $10,000 Signing Bonus for Qualified Applicants!
NEW Climate-Controlled Facility & Equipment!
Excellent Income, Benefits, and Training
Jaguar & Land Rover Fort Myers needs to hire Experienced Service Technicians to perform vehicle repairs and routine service/maintenance according to their skills and certifications. Up to $35/hour pay is based on knowledge, experience, factory, state, and A.S.E. certifications. Make more money than you ever have with lots of work!
Enjoy working in our NEW, climate-controlled, state-of-the-art facility with all brand-new equipment, extra bays and space, and built-in toolboxes!
Jaguar & Land Rover Fort Myers is a positive, upbeat, award-winning dealership that believes honesty, integrity, and 100% customer satisfaction is the only way to do business. We value our employees and invest in their success! Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
We Provide Excellent Benefits:
- Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus for qualified applicants
- Up to $35/hour pay is based on experience, skills, and certifications
- Ongoing Training
- Medical and Dental Health Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after 12 months
- 401(k) Plan
- Closed on Sundays
- Brand-new, busy shop with lots of work
- Team Environment
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Inspect and diagnose the problem(s)
- Perform quality repair and maintenance work on recalls, general maintenance, and diagnostics that meet dealership and manufacturer standards
- Provide an estimate of time and parts needed for repair/maintenance
- Learn new technical information and techniques in training sessions
- Repair broken or worn mechanical and technology components
- Install equipment, components, and systems
- Repair electrical wiring, circuits, and fixtures
- Keep shop neat and account for dealership owned tools
- Other duties may be assigned according to skill level and certification
Qualifications - Service Technician:
- Automotive repair experience preferred
- Dealership experience preferred
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Must be versatile in skills and tasks performed
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, A/C equipment, etc.
- Must provide own tools
- Must be analytical with good problem-solving skills
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass a pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer