15875 S Tamiami Trail Fort Myers, FL 33908
Perform quality repair and maintenance work on recalls, general maintenance, and diagnostics that meets dealership and manufacturer standards.
More Info / Apply
15875 S Tamiami Trail, Fort Myers, FL 33908
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIANS
Sign-on Bonus up to $10,000 for Qualified Applicants
Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers is seeking to hire talented and experienced Service Technicians to perform vehicle repairs and routine service/maintenance according to their skills and certifications. Up to $35/hour pay is based on knowledge, experience, factory, state and A.S.E. certifications. Make more money than you ever have with lots of work. Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
Jaguar Land Rover Fort Myers is a positive, up-beat dealership that believes that honesty, integrity and 100% customer satisfaction is the only way to do business. We believe culture makes a difference and strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Sign-on Bonus up to $10,000 for qualified applicants
- Up to $35/hour pay is based on experience, skills and certifications
- Ongoing Training
- Medical and Dental Health Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after 12 months
- 401(k) Plan
- Closed on Sundays
- Busy shop with lots of work available
- Team Environment
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Inspect and diagnose problem(s)
- Perform quality repair and maintenance work on recalls, general maintenance, and diagnostics that meets dealership and manufacturer standards
- Provide estimate of time and parts needed for repair/maintenance
- Learn new technical information and techniques in training sessions
- Repair broken or worn mechanical and technology components
- Install equipment, components, and systems
- Repair electrical wiring, circuits and fixtures
- Keep shop neat and account for dealership owned tools
- Other duties may be assigned according to skill level and certification
Qualifications - Service Technician:
- Automotive repair experience preferred
- Dealership experience preferred
- Must be versatile in skills and tasks performed
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, A/C equipment, etc.
- Must provide own tools
- Must be analytical with good problem-solving skills
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.