2878 Barrett Lakes Blvd. Kennesaw, GA 30144
Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries.
Perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
More Info / Apply
2878 Barrett Lakes Blvd., Kennesaw, GA 30144
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISORS
2 years' Service Advisor experience required!
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus for the right candidate with the right experience!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
HYUNDAI OF KENNESAW is family-owned and operated and has a brand new state-of-the-art facility! Driven? So are we! We want to invest in your future!
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community.
We are looking for Service Advisors to add to our fast-growing Service Team! We believe in employee development through professional training and advancement from within.
- Strong pay plan! Based on experience!
- Flexible hours - 5-day work week
- No Sundays!
- Medical Benefits!
- Life Insurance!
- Paid Vacation!
- Career Advancement Opportunities!
- Brand new state-of-the art facility!
- Family Owned & Operated!
Responsibilities - Service Advisor:
- Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries
- Perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle
- Consult with customer on applicable service specials
- Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request
- Document services declined and ask for follow-up on future service considerations
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes
- Remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns are addressed
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether by phone or in person, to assure the customer has a positive service experience
- Build strong relationships with the customers
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer's vehicle
Qualifications and Requirements - Service Advisor:
- 2 years' experience required
- Product knowledge and tire/quick service experience is a plus
- The successful applicant must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess excellent customer service and selling skills and strong customer-satisfaction scores
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must have computer proficiency
- Resume must be uploaded
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.