2700 N Cierco Ave., Chicago, IL 60639
The Sales Consultant is responsible for working with guests to develop relationships, identify vehicle preferences, and select the appropriate model while ensuring each customer has a premium buying experience.
More Info / Apply
2700 N Cierco Ave., Chicago, IL 60639
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANT
Earn What you Deserve! We Train!
Earn up to $90K per year!!!
Bilingual speakers are welcome to apply!
At Midtown Toyota we have a family orientated neighborhood Toyota dealership. We put community before everything else, and we’ve followed through on that commitment by building a dealership culture that is friendly, approachable, and ready to give back to the people we serve.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Midtown Toyota is seeking a motivated Sales Consultant who is only interested in long-term employment. We offer top pay – commission and bonuses! Our top sales people earn up to $90,000.00. We do not work with a flooded sales floor.
- Competitive pay plan! Earn up to $90K PLUS
- Commission and bonuses
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Employer Paid Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability available
- 401(k) Plan!
- Paid vacation
- Professional and respectful working environment
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
- Capable of being self-motivated and consistent with customer follow-up
- Assist the customer to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory information
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicle’s features on the lot
- Assist customer in the completion of their sales application
- Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily, reporting any problems to management
- Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Auto sales experience is not necessary - We will train the right individuals! Great salespeople have come from different backgrounds: Industrial or manufacturing sales, retail sales, Business-to-Business (B2B), inside sales, insurance sales, or rental car counter associates, to name a few.
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, in person and over the phone
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer’s objections during the sales process
- Proficient in basic business math including percentages
- Capable of learning and using Microsoft Office, accounting software and proprietary sales programs
- Persistent, competitive and having a good work ethic
- Focus on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
- Resume must be uploaded
- Must have a clean driving record
- Have a valid and current driver’s license
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
As a member of the Resnick Automotive Group, we’ve given back through the Resnick Family Foundation, to organizations like the Ann and Robert H Lurie’s Children Hospital of Chicago, The Lynn Sage Breast Cancer Research Foundation and the Alzheimer’s Research and Prevention Foundation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.