3122 W Alpine St., Santa Ana, CA 92704
Perform service, repair plumbing work and be able to epoxy line small diameter piping. No drain cleaning.
More Info / Apply
Orange County / Los Angeles CA Area
Competitive Pay Plan Based on Experience +
$2,500 bonus for experienced leak detection and line locating plumbers
At least 5 years of Plumbing-related Experience is Required
For immediate consideration, please apply online to this ad, and upload your current resume.
Pipe Restoration, Inc., an innovative and well-established Pipe Restoration and Plumbing Company in the OC/LA area is looking for experienced Journeyman Plumbers to perform service, repair plumbing work and be able to epoxy line small diameter piping. No drain cleaning. Must have reliable transportation. 40-50 hours per week.
We thank all respondents but only those selected for an interview will receive a response.
Established in 2001, Pipe Restoration Inc. has grown to become one of the largest companies specializing in small diameter pipe restoration in the United States and a leader in technology and innovation in epoxy barrier pipe coatings.
- Sign on Bonus for qualified candidates (call for details)
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
Experience Required - Journeyman Plumber:
- At least five years’ plumbing-related experience is required.
- Proficient knowledge of pressurized potable water systems.
- Leak detection and line location.
- General plumbing service and repair duties.
- Must have own hand tools.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Qualifications - Journeyman Plumber:
- Must be able to diagnose residential plumbing
- Ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to write invoices clearly and completely.
- Be a dependable and strong team player.
- Overall, have a “customer first” attitude with a desire to resolve their plumbing issues.
MUST Pass a background check, drug screen and have a clean DMV record.