1373 Manheim Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601
AUDI SERVICE WRITERS / SERVICE ADVISORS
Service Writer Experience Required, Highline Preferred
AUTOHAUS LANCASTER, INC. is seeking an experienced Service Writer / Service Advisor for our busy Audi service department. Due to our tremendous growth over the past 3 years, we need to add Service Writer positions now to meet our increased customer demand. If you are ready for a career with growth potential working with international leading brands, we would like to talk to you.
Service Writer - Job Description:
As an Automotive Service Writer / Advisor, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver.
Service Writer - Job Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries they may have.
- Perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
- Consult with customer on applicable service specials.
- Prioritize required services and be prepared to provide options upon request.
- Document declines for services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations.
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries to assure the customer has a positive service experience.
- Spend quality time developing rapport with customers.
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer's vehicle.
Service Writer - Job Requirements:
- Service Writer / Service Advisor experience required.
- ADP/CDK experience is preferred but not required
- Computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening and background check
Service Writer - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Major medical insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer contribution
- More details available at interview
Autohaus is a fifty plus year family owned franchised Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche dealership in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. As one of the most respected dealers in Lancaster, our customers and employees alike enjoy the warm personal environment that Autohaus provides.
Come see for yourself.
Applicants must be able to pass pre-employment screening to include background check and drug screen.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.