11405 Alpharetta Hwy., Roswell, GA 30076
AUTO SALES CONSULTANT
State of the Art Dealership
High Traffic Store offering Aggressive Pay Plan!
Roswell Infiniti of North Atlanta is now hiring well-trained Sales Consultants with “high line experience” to join our team. We offer an excellent career path for talented individuals who have ambition and value the rewards they receive. We are looking for bright, motivated, and driven sales professionals with a great work ethic.
As one of the nation's original INFINITI dealers, we have enjoyed growing alongside the wonderful community of Roswell. Our goal is to exceed all expectations. We serve customers from all over Georgia and the Southeast.
At Roswell INFINITI, we provide ongoing professional training to our Sales Associates to help maximize sales and closing skills, and lead to financial success. Apply online and submit your resume to be considered immediately!
Sales Consultant - Job Responsibilities:
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives.
- Report to the Sales Managers regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analytics.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the products.
- Introduces customers to Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in our expert service department.
Sales Consultant - Job Requirements:
- Previous auto sales experience with High Line Vehicles preferred!
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Powerful desire to be successful!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid in-state driver’s license and automobile insurance
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
Sales Consultant - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Aggressive pay plan!
- Paid Vacations
- 5-day work week
- 401(k) Program
- Health Benefits Program
- Award-winning management staff
- Life Insurance
- We train and promote within! Promotion based on performance!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.