10850 Hannah St., Suite J, Beltsville, MD 20705
Commercial Sales Associate / Business Developer
Competitive Base Salary + Commission Dependent on Experience
At least 3 years’ Sales Experience Required
For immediate consideration, please apply online to this ad, and upload your current resume.
Walk-in Applicants are also Welcome!
ePIPE Plumbing and Pipe Restoration, a National Franchisor/licensing company, with market leading technology, is seeking an experienced Commercial Sales Associate / Business Developer for an immediate opening. Some out of area travel may be required.
We thank all respondents but only those selected for an interview will receive a response.
Commercial Sales Associate - Job Responsibilities include:
- Build potential customer base through effective prospecting, lead generation and qualification.
- Target markets including hotels, HOA’s, property management companies, insurance companies and apartment communities and owners.
- Obtain appointments with a view to delivering onsite presentations.
- Lead development, estimating, proposal writing, negotiation, closing and after sale follow-up.
- Develop and maintain client relationships and a referral network through on-going activities.
Commercial Sales Associate - Job Requirements:
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3 years’ Commercial Sales experience and leadership qualities
- Commercial service industry experience is preferred, i.e. Property Managers, Hospitality etc.
- Must be ambitious, a self-starter and excellent communicator
- University degree preferred, but not required
- Proficient with standard office equipment, PCs and Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience with CRM software such as ACT, is a plus
- Experience in construction, building trades, or property management is an asset
- Must have valid driver license and own vehicle.
Commercial Sales Associate - Job Benefits:
- Compensation is a combination of Base Salary + Commission dependent on experience
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical and other benefits are available after 60 days.
- Company phone and laptop
- Vehicle expenses and mileage are reimbursed.
ePIPE is the modern alternative to a re-pipe for failing plumbing systems. Pipe Restoration, Inc. is an installer of the Ace Duraflo, ePIPE technology which allows us to restore small diameter piping systems without the destruction and inconvenience of traditional tear-out and replacement.
We have been performing this work for over 18 years on tens of thousands of applications ranging from Naval Vessels to Medical Care Facilities to Single Family Homes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR and drug screen.